Facetime for PC: Facetime is a good video calling app through which you can make a video call with your friends instantly. This messaging app was officially launched for iOS platforms but now it is available on your Windows PC as well. This messaging app offers many good features which I will highlight in this post. Video calling is common with most of the peoples who uses Smartphone, Tablets, Laptop, etc. So, in this post, I will tell you about how to get Facetime for Windows PC. Keep reading this post to know more the good features of Facetime for Windows PC.
Facetime for PC | Windows Download
Features of Facetime for Windows PC:
The Facetime app has many good features and functions amazingly compared to other video calling app. So, here are some of the most common features of Facetime for Widows PC.
- This app gives a good audio quality which helps in better communication.
- Full HD video calling is supported with this app, and this is an amazing platform to make a video call.
- You can easily block any Facetime calls using the option available within this app.
- You can instantly make a video call to people staying abroad with amazing video and sound quality.
- You can make voice calls as well with Facetime, to another Facetime users.
- It enables you to mute and pause calls easily and also allows you to stop videos while you receive a call.
- The app runs with amazing speed and accuracy which helps in making convenient video calls with multiple peoples.
- You can easily navigate from the app to other apps while you are on a call.
- This app helps you in converting phone calls to video calls instantly, but this feature is only available on iOS devices.
- You can easily run Facetime app along with other apps on your Windows PC without any kinds of interruption occurred.
Steps to use Facetime on your Windows PC?
For using Facetime on your Windows PC, you must know how it functions first. So, for using this stunning video calling app on your PC, launch the app from your PC, and you will be asked E-mail ID. Just input your email address and fill all necessary details to open it.
You will get the list of your phone contacts that are available for video calls. Save those contacts that you want to keep in touch with on Facetime. You can now easily select any of your friends whom you want to make a video call. Entering your email ID, just start calling. You can also send a message to any of your contacts in free of cost.
Finally, if you want to disconnect any call then just tap on the screen where a red button will appear. Click the button and disconnect the call in progress. One thing you must keep a watch is on the microphone, while the video call is in progress. Sometimes the microphone gets disabled and turns into red color.
Requirements to use Facetime app on PC:
The Facetime app is not available for Windows PC and Android platform yet. So, you will need to get some of the best alternatives of Facetime like Glide, Google Hangouts, Skype, Tango, Viber, etc. So, for using some of the best alternatives to Facetime app on your PC, you must have Wi-Fi connection. However, Facetime works in a much complex way with its beneficial features on Apple devices. So, this video calling app completely relies on Wi-Fi connection for its functioning.
How to download Facetime for PC?
The Facetime is an amazing video calling app which functions well in Apple devices. Downloading Facetime for PC is not possible because no official version of Facetime has been launched yet. So, you will not be able to download this app on your Windows PC. However, there are best alternatives of Facetime that you can get for the different versions of your Windows PC. However, for downloading some of the best alternatives of Facetime, you must first have an Android emulator “BlueStacks.”
Facetime is an amazing app that allows you to easily make video calls to your phone contacts. However, as I mentioned earlier Facetime is not yet made available for Windows PC, you will need to get some of the best alternatives of Facetime like Google Hangouts, Viber, Tango, Skype, and Glides. So, these are some of the suggested video calling apps that you can get on your Windows PC. Start downloading any of this app and experience explosive interaction with your friends.