FaceTime for Android: Have you been dreaming to get FaceTime for your Android Smartphones?
Then your Dream has come true!
Since today I am sharing an article which will be helping you to get FaceTime for Android Smartphones. I have covered all the relevant points and features of FaceTime which will be helping you to understand FaceTime better and play it on your android phone.
FaceTime for Android – Latest Version!
What is FaceTime
So let me add this section for those who have no idea that what FaceTime is?
FaceTime is video calling app developed by Apple for iOS Devices. It let Apple users to make HD video calling to their friends or relatives sitting any other corner of the world. It let you make both audio and video calling.
It delivers HD quality video calling compatibility to its users which makes it top notch app. Calls get connected instantaneously and users get no delay at all. The sound quality of FaceTime is quiet impressing and it feels like real and natural sound.
According to the sources, there are rear chances that FaceTime users have experienced a slow-down chat issues, calls interruption, video breakdown and other technical issues as from FaceTime’s side.
It is really easy to use and manage apps. You don’t require to be techy to use FaceTime. If you know basic hows and knows of devices then you can use FacaeTime to its fullest.
Now let me list out all the features of FaceTime which will be helping you to start knowing more about this amazing app;
- Best Video and Audio Calling App
- Works Best and Uninterrupted
- HD Video Calling Feature
- Natural and Smooth Audio Calling
- No technical knowledge required to use FaceTime
- Free to Download
- Easy to use
FaceTime for Android
Unfortunately, FaceTime is not available for FaceTime yet though there are number of Amazing alternatives of FaceTime which I have listed for you;
Best FaceTime Alternatives
So here I am listing all the best FaceTime Alternatives to help you guys keep enjoying video calling.
It is one of the best alternatives of FaceTime. Skype let you make video and audio calling to your friend from across the globe. You can download the Skype app and start making video calls for free. There are some premium versions of Skype too with some additional features.
By availing Premium version of Skype, you will be able to make calls to mobile phone as well. You can Download Skype for Windows, Android or iOS Devices and start making video calls.
- Best Video Calling and Audio Calling App
- Instant Messaging with File uploading feature
- Amazing Emojis
- Free to Download
- Best Video and Audio Quality
- Available for Android, iOS and Computer users
It is another amazing video and audio calling application. It let you record your videos as message and send it to your friend for latter listening. Glide also allows you to send text messages to individuals and group of 50 people at ones. It is one of the best alternatives of FaceTime.
The amazing feature of Glide is reviewing. It means before actually making your call you can check the video quality background and stuffs and then make call. It is also available for Smart watches which let you make and receive calls on your Smartwatches.
- Video and Audio Calling Messaging app with amazing quality
- Instant Messaging service – Individual or Group Chat with 50 People at ones
- Review your videos before making calls
- Available for Smart watches
- Free to Download
Viber is one of the famous video calling applications. It has around five-hundred million users from across the globe. Viber does not annoy its users with unnecessary advertisement. It supports multiple languages.
You can also share pictures, videos and messages with your friends on Viber.It is completely free app and does not require registration or invitation for using it. You can make best quality calls using 3G or WiFi.
- One of the best Video Calling Apps
- 500 Million Users from across the globe
- Enjoy Viber without Advertisements
- It supports Multiple languages
- Share pictures, videos, and messages with your Friends on Viber
- Free to Use app
- Don’t need to register or send invitation for using Viber
It is another most popular alternative of FaceTime which let you make video and audio calls to your friends. It is really popular app having millions of users across the globe.
WeChat has around 8 Million users. You can chat, video call or audio call using WeChat. It is the fastest and safest video calling messaging app. You can free download WeChat for your android smartphone or else you can also use it for your PC using internet by scanning your device.
- WeChat let you make video and audio calls
- 8 Millions active users
- Fast and Safest Video messaging app
- Free Download WeChat
- Available for iOS and Android users
- Web Feature is also enabled
It let you send messages to one friend or to a group. There is no limit to calls or messaging to your friends or families. You can make free international calls using Line. I personally like the stickers and Emojis on Line which are really Cool 😉
You can also share videos, images, files or voice messages using Line. There are amazing quality of video and voice calling on Line
- Amazing Video and Audio Calling app
- Send messages to individuals or groups in bulk
- Interactive stickers and Emojis
- Make Free International Calls
- Share videos, photos and Audio Messages
- Available for iOS, Android and for PC
This was our article on FaceTime. I am sure this has helped you to get FaceTime for your devices. If you are facing trouble or having any issues then feel free to lend your queries in comment box.
Any of our team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
Has this helped you? If it has, then do share it with others who might be looking for the same and your share my help them.