The products, apps and tools which Apple brings up are always more than awesome and maintain the quality to provide best to the users. Same in the case with iMessage.
iMessage is one of the popular messaging app for users which has gone viral among users. It has got many more interesting and awesome features which you can get from iMessage. It let you send messages, images, or videos to your friend or group of friends. It is very easy to use and simple app which is why almost everyone love to use this app.
So keeping iMessage’s popularity in mind, I am sharing a tutorial for you which will be helping you to download iMessage for Windows PC running on Windows 10, 8, and 7.
iMessage for Windows PC
So here are the steps which you need to follow iMessage for Windows PC. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone in order to follow this trick.
- After Jailbreaking, ensure that your iPhone has Cydia app on your iPhone.
- Now open Cydia on your iPhone and search for Remote Messages which will help you to push iMessages from one device to another.
- Ones you have downloaded it, go to Settings and then to Remote Messages
- Now from there, create Username and password and toggle on button in front of Enable.
- After that, ensure that your iPhone and computer is connected on same internet connection.
- Now open your internet browser then you need to enter your IP address which is shownn in Remote Messages settings as above and in last of IP address add the extension of :333 which is a server port. For examply if your IP address is 192.168.0.1 then enter it lie this: 192.168.0.1:333
- Now enter your username and password which you have set above
- Ones you have entered your username and password then your all iMessage conversation will be shown up at your Windows PC screen.
- This was it! Enjoy using iMessage on PC.
This was our tutorial which has made you learn to download iMessage for Windows PC. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article the lend your queries in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Was it interesting? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with others too. You may never know that your share may be prove helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and keep helping.