Facetime for PC: Facetime is a good video calling app through which you can make a video call with your friends instantly. This messaging app was officially launched for iOS platforms but now it is available on your Windows PC as well. This messaging app offers many good features which I will highlight in this post. Video calling is common with most of the peoples who uses Smartphone, Tablets, Laptop, etc. So, in this post, I will tell you about how to get Facetime for Windows PC. Keep reading this post to know more the good features of Facetime for Windows PC.
I am sure there might be many guys out there who are looking forward to get FaceTime for their computers. So to help those mates I am writing a detailed guide for you guys,
Facetime for PC | Windows Download And Review
Before moving ahead with FaceTime download guide I am talking a bit about FaceTime to help you guys out. FaceTime is the app which is built for iPhone users for video and audio calling. It gives amazing user-friendly interface and compatibility for iPhone users.
It also come up with call-waiting feature which allows users to wait other call while having a FaceTime call. I personally like this amazing video calling app due to its amazing video and audio quality.
Features of Facetime for Windows PC
The Facetime app has many good features and functions amazingly compared to other video calling app. So, here are some of the most common features of Facetime for Widows PC.
- This app gives a good audio quality which helps in better communication.
- Full HD video calling is supported with this app, and this is an amazing platform to make a video call uninterrupted
- You can easily block any Facetime calls using the option available within this app and enjoy FaceTime without receiving annoying calls
- You can instantly make a video call to people staying abroad with amazing video and sound quality and you won’t face any connection errors
- You can make voice calls as well with Facetime, to another Facetime users.
- It enables you to mute and pause calls easily and also allows you to stop videos while you receive a call.
- The app runs with amazing speed and accuracy which helps in making convenient video calls with multiple peoples which can help you to plan a video hangout of friends
- You can easily navigate from the app to other apps while you are on a call.
- This app helps you in converting phone calls to video calls instantly, but this feature is only available on iOS devices.
- You can easily run Facetime app along with other apps on your Windows PC without any kinds of interruption occurred.
Steps to use Facetime on your Windows PC
For using Facetime on your Windows PC, you must know how it functions first. So, for using this stunning video calling app on your PC, launch the app from your PC, and you will be asked for an E-mail ID. Just enter your email address and fill all the necessary details to open it.
You will get the list of your phone contacts that are available for video calls. Save those contacts that you want to keep in touch with on Facetime.
You can now easily select any of your friends whom you want to make a video call. Entering your email ID, just start calling. You can also send a message to any of your contacts in free of cost.
Finally, if you want to disconnect any call then just tap on the red button appearing on the screen and disconnect the call in progress.
One thing you must keep a watch is on the microphone, while the video call is in progress. Sometimes the microphone gets disabled and turns into red color. So do check if its green or not.
Requirements to use Facetime app on PC
The Facetime app is not available for Windows PC and Android platform yet. So, you will need to get some of the best alternatives of Facetime like listed below;
- Google Hangouts
So, for using some of the best alternatives to Facetime app on your PC, you must have Wi-Fi connection. However, Facetime works in a much complex way with its beneficial features on Apple devices. So, this video calling app completely relies on Wi-Fi connection for its functioning.
Furthermore, you don’t need to worry about the performance of above mentioned alternatives as these apps work equally amazing as FaceTime. So you won’t regret going for above mentioned apps.
How to download Facetime for PC?
The Facetime is an amazing video calling app which functions well in Apple devices. Downloading Facetime for PC is not possible because no official version of Facetime PC has been launched yet.
So, you will not be able to download this app on your Windows PC. However, there are best alternatives of Facetime that you can get for the different versions of your Windows PC. However, for downloading some of the best alternatives of Facetime, you must first have an Android emulator “BlueStacks.”
Simply follow below steps to get FaceTime alternative for your PC;
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks for your computer
- Now you need setup Bluestacks on your PC by linking your Gmail ID, setting up Google Playstore and syncing apps by following simple on-screen instructions
- Ones you are good to go then you will be on the homescreen of the Bluestacks with different app suggestions
- Now you need to Click on Search icon
- and Type any of the above mentioned alternative of FaceTime
- Now tap on your favorite alternative icon
- It will redirect you to the Google playstore
- Now click on Install button and Agree to terms and conditions when asked for
- After that, it will start getting downloaded on your PC, ones it is done you will have Open button in place of Install
- Now click on Open button
- and Start using the FaceTime alternative for your PC. Don’t forget to plug-in Mic or Web-cam if you are not using Laptop for this otherwise you are good to go!
Facetime is an amazing app that allows you to easily make video calls to your phone contacts. However, as I mentioned earlier Facetime is not yet made available for Windows PC, you will need to get some of the best alternatives of Facetime like Google Hangouts, Viber, Tango, Skype, and Glides. So, these are some of the suggested video calling apps that you can get on your Windows PC. Start downloading any of this app and experience explosive interaction with your friends.
So this was our detailed discussion on FaceTime for PC. I am sure you guys have found this article helpful and worth reading. If you are facing trouble or issues while moving on with this article then feel free to approach us. Any of our team member will get back to you and help you resolving your issues.
Have you found it worth reading? Then don’t forget to share this article with others who might be looking for the same. So keep sharing and liking our content on social media.